Useful things to know about Hello Hackney
How to contact us
50+ IT Dropin contact
- Email – email@example.com
Hello Hackney pop-up podcast
- Listen on the web: podcast.hellohackney.net
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where and when
50+ drop-in venue
- Whitmore Community Centre, 2-4 Phillipp St, N1 5NU
- The building is close to the Kingsland Road end of Phillipp Street.
- Nearest station is Haggerston. Hoxton station is also close.
- Buses: 67, 149, 242, 243, 394
- Click on this link to go to a Google map for Whitmore Community Centre
50+ IT drop-in days and times
- Every Wednesday morning, 10 am to 1 pm.
- But moving to Friday afternoon, 2 to 5 pm in 2019 (starting 4 January).
The drop-in blog (you are looking at it now)
The main website (our shop window)
- hellohackney.net (we are rebuilding it, so not much to see at the moment)
What you can do
How we protect your privacy on this website
- This website does not collect or use personal data from our users.
- This website does not set cookies for people who have not logged in.
Management & funding
The Hackney 50+ IT Drop-in was kept alive for more than 18 months by funding from Connect Hackney. During that period (until 25 July 2018), the project was managed by City & Hackney Carers’ Centre — for all older people in this area.