Useful things to know about Hello Hackney
How to contact us
50+ IT Dropin contact
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – Sallie on 020 8510 1966
Hello Hackney podcast
- Listen on the web: podcast.hellohackney.net
- Contact email address: email@example.com
Where and when
- Whitmore Community Centre, 2-4 Phillipp St, N1 5NU
- The building is close to the Kingsland Road end of Phillipp Street.
- Nearest station is Haggerston. Hoxton station is also close.
- Buses: 67, 149, 242, 243, 394
- Click on this link to go to a Google map for Whitmore Community Centre
50+ IT drop-in days and times
- Every Wednesday morning, 10 am to 1 pm.
Hello Hackney podcast days and times
- Every Friday afternoon, 2 to 4 pm.
The drop-in blog (you are looking at it now)
The main website (our shop window)
- hellohackney.net (we are rebuilding it, so not much to see at the moment)
What you can do
How we protect your privacy on this website
- This website does not collect or use personal data from our users. In fact, we collect no data of any kind.
- This website does not set cookies for people who have not logged in.
- If you have logged in, the site has set a temporary session cookie that keeps you logged in. When you log out, the temporary cookie disappears.
- All user accounts on this site have been created by us — and only for people we have met. External visitors cannot create their own accounts. There is nothing for a hacker to hack.
- Your login display name is probably the same as your real name — but you can change it yourself, or ask us to do it for you.
- Your login email address is a dummy (ie- it doesn’t exist).
- We monitor your blog posts to ensure that you do not inadvertently divulge private information.
Management & funding
Hello Hackney (aka Hackney 50+ IT Drop-in) has been kept alive for more than a year by funding from Connect Hackney.
The project is managed by City & Hackney Carers’ Centre — for all older people in this area.