Do you help …
… a family member, partner, friend or a neighbour with any of the following because they can’t manage on their own?
Do you …
- Take them to appointments or collect their prescriptions?
- Cook for them or help them to shop?
- Keep them company or phone them during the day to check that they are ok?
- Help them to wash or dress?
- Help them get up in the morning or go to bed at night?
- Help them with their housework or laundry?
- Remind them to take their medication?
- Help them to fill in forms such as benefit applications?
If you do any of the above …
… you are probably a carer and could get support and services from Carers Are The Bedrock such as –
- Carers needs assessments
- Benefits advice advocacy
- Support groups
- Counselling & coaching
- Training and workshops
- Social activities
- Befriending and volunteering
To find out more …
- Call the Carers Coordination Service on 020 8533 0951
- Open hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm