I am hoping this will be a start to design a card to invite carers to register with Hackney!
What would you put on a card, to give to people you meet that YOU meet who are Carers, to encourage them to come to the workshop?
I would like to invite you,to come to the IT workshop, where I learn about how to use computers and phones myself.
On the Back would be:
Wednesday morning 10-1pm
Whitmore Community Centre, 2-4 Phillipp St, London N1 5NU
This what you do if you change the camera option from “Camera” to “Video”.
You can record moving images and sound like this!
I would like to see an on-line forum for computer users in Hackney, that can be accessed by computer users at home.
- This would encourage people to use their computers at home.
- Purchase a computer and broadband to use at home rather go to a centre to use one.
- Encourage 24 hour use of the computer when it is convenient, rather than wait to attend a formal group.
- Extends the length of support that can be given to 7 days a week, by volunteers able to be logged on, when they were available.
- Encourage social cohesion, reduce social isolation and reduce loneliness.