Two workshops in September
1. Bowel Cancer Awareness
Friday 21 September, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Join us to learn more about bowel cancer and how it develops.
- 9 out of 10 people survive early stage bowel cancer if spotted early.
- The session will be highly interactive and you are free to ask lots of questions.
Click for ALL the details about the Bowel Cancer workshop
2. Smokefree Hackney information workshop
Friday 28 September, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Are you thinking of quitting for Stoptober?
- Would you like advice on how to support a family member or friend to stop smoking?
Click for ALL the details about the Smokefree workshop
Where and how
- Both workshops will be at 1C Mentmore Terrace, E8 3DQ
- If you would like to attend, please contact CCS admin on 020 8533 0951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place